Friday, December 23, 2016

Book recommendations

I'm planning to start a new website soon that will be focused more on Education and Lifestyle. My interests have changed dramatically. I started this blog when I was 14. I've come to understand that life is about offering value to others. What I used to
do was the opposite haha. But for now I'll be sharing with you the books that I have read end of each week. My goal is not to show off how much I can read but it is to give you some ideas on what books you can read. I run out of ideas on what books I should read so I always try to search what other people are reading or have read so I hope that my book recommendations will be useful for you.

One of mentors read 3 books a week so I try to do the same but normally I read around 4-5 a week. I feel like I've missed out on reading and another mentor of mine always says that life is short you need to double down on things that help you and not to be slow when it comes to self-education.

1. You are a Badass by Jenn Sincero (it was a great read waiting for her new book in April )
2. The subtle art of not giving a F*ck  3. John D Rockefeller Titan


Mumtaz Express inc © 2009-2017